ALL CLEAR!!!
I have been very quiet partly because my parents were visiting, and we were busy trekking around Chicago but also because I had an abnormal mammogram when I was in Norfolk. It took quite a bit of arranging to get my films and reports sent up here so that I could have a follow-up ultrasound. This morning I went for the ultrasound and found that the suspicious masses were benign cysts. Quite normal actually, but it's good to have confirmation, particularly with my mom's history of breast cancer. So, after four days of rain, the sun has come out, my health appears to be fine, and I'm ready to do a happy dance.
Yippee!!

2 Comments:
Yippee! Happy dance!
(And a friendly wave to the parental units as they reced over the horizon, or fly the friendly skies, or whatever it was that they did.)
We are dancing in Fayetteville as well! There was joy in the morning. All is well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home