CPE picture

This is dangerous. Now that I've figured out how to do pictures, I just keep doing them. This is a picture of my CPE group. Father Petite, the supervisor is the guy with the collar. Then we have Justin, Cary, me, David, and Meredith. (The identification is for my mom who will want to know names to go with faces!) Our group is going to be in a CPE brochure that Montgomery Place is putting out. Kinda cool, huh?

2 Comments:
What a great picture! Handsome group. You look great! This should be part of a Montgomery Place brochure. I would want to come there!
pogo
Hi, Lauren,
Great picture!! I, too, am very glad my CPE experience is over. I'm glad to hear that your experience was good. Mine wasn't all that great-I worked a LOT of hours and wrote verbatims but didn't do any reading or reflection. I survived, though, Thank God, and start my second year at Duke on September 9th. I would love to see you while you're here so please give me some info about where you will be staying, etc. Look forward to seeing you and or hearing from you when you can or through your blog.
Peace!!
Margery
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home