Monday, August 21, 2006

VACATION!!!

Well, the car is all fueled up and partly packed. The sermon is written. The cat has a caretaker. And I am leaving in the morning for Knoxville. On Thursday I'll head to Norfolk. For those of you who are interested, I will be preaching at Christ and St. Luke's on August 27 at 8 and 10:15. While in Norfolk I'll be staying with my friend Anna. Friday will be taken up with doctor appointments. On Saturday night Anna and I and anyone who wants to join us will be going to SurfRider for crab. We're thinking 6:30. We will be beaching in the morning. After the Norfolk tour I will stop for a night with friend Robin in Richmond and then take off for a night alone in the Blue Ridge Mts. The Peaks of Otter are calling my name! Then it will be time to wind my way back to Chicago after stopping to see a couple more friends.

I promise to drive safely and to rest and relax. Hopefully the trip will refresh and rejuvenate me enough to face my second year of seminary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home