Friday, August 18, 2006

DONE!!!

My last day of CPE was yesterday, and with it came the end of my first year of seminary. Next week is the anniversary of the week I moved here. I am so ready for a break!!! CPE has been a life changing experience, and as intense and difficult as it has been, I am glad for the things I've learned. We had a lovely graduation closing liturgy yesterday followed by lunch at the Chicago Art Institute Restaurant. Despite my excitement about being done, I'm feeling sad about leaving Montgomery Place, my CPE group, and all the residents I got to know there. Last night all I could manage was lying on the couch watching television. Onward and Upward - 1/3 of seminary is complete. After my break it'll be time for Middler Year.

2 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 7:21 AM , Blogger Theatremaking Theatregoer said...

yay! and congratulations on finishing your first year! and i love your blog name and masthead. you'll learn to love the blog, lauren. hear it calling you to post things.... "blooooog this.... bloooooooooooog this...."

love, tea, and lovely long vowels (am doing a phonetics course in london),
jenny b

 
At 8/19/2006 2:09 PM , Blogger Merely Human said...

So good to hear from you! Hope you're having fun in London. I'd love to hear what you're doing. Perhaps I'll follow the link to your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home