Thursday, August 31, 2006

Don't Speed...

If you're traveling in Southern Indiana. They're cracking down and actually have cops standing on the interstate waving people over. As you might have guessed, they got me. Not the best way to end what turned out to be a somewhat stressful and not restful enough vacation. I'll post more later, but I wanted to get the warning out. I never liked Indiana in the first place, and now it has definitely dropped in my estimation. If only I didn't have to drive the length of it to go just about anywhere.

3 Comments:

At 8/31/2006 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, the police in Emporia, VA are not paticularly forgiving of certain ordained diocesan leaders speeding either.

 
At 8/31/2006 10:14 PM , Blogger Merely Human said...

Ha! The only other speeding ticket I ever got was on Memorial Day in Emporia! And I knew not to speed there. One of the first things that crossed my mind today was that I would have to write this down on those damn Oxford forms.

I promise a response to your weekend email soon, once I get settled back in.

 
At 9/05/2006 2:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for Indiana, you could turn the other way and go to, er, um, go to, um, Nebraska? Hmm. Maybe speeding tickets are not so bad after all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home