Kitchen Flood
Two weeks ago I woke up to a flooded kitchen. The water line going into my icemaker on the back of the fridge somehow sprang a leak and dumped water in my kitchen all night. There was 1/2" of water in the kitchen and then of course it ran into the dining room, living room, and hallway. I turned the water off, but the damage was done. Most of the downstairs flooring is ruined, including half the carpet in the dining and living rooms and all of the kitchen vinyl and sub-flooring. Plus insulation under the house. All the cabinets had to be removed from the kitchen in order to dry out under them. All flooring treatments will need to be replaced. Here are a few pictures.

1 Comments:
Oh Lauren, what a drag!!!! I feel for you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home