One Year
One year ago today I closed on my house. I think I went to closing and then went out and bought a sofa. I'm quite settled in now, though I'm still putting some things on the walls, and I've done nothing about painting or curtains or the white carpet that is no longer quite so white. All my attention seems to go to my work. That's okay. It takes time to settle in. July 1 marks one year since I started at Hickory Neck. I'm still trying to get to know people, and there's still a lot to learn. But at least I've been through one year, so many things will not be quite as new. I have my annual review next week, so I'm spending some time thinking about the areas I oversee and what my goals and ideas are for the coming year. It's been a good year here in Williamsburg/Toano. I'm glad I'm here.

2 Comments:
July 1 is my 1st anniversary too. What a year it's been. So much learned. So much still to learn. It's been a great experience so far. You're doing great, Lauren. Blessings on your second year - and many more.
Thanks, Laurel. Sounds like you're doing great, too! Isn't it wonderful to get to do what we do?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home