Sewanee bound
I'm leaving this afternoon to fly to Sewanee for Homecoming and choir reunion. There's also a Homecoming Queen reunion, something I don't understand since it's not as if the Homecoming Queens ever did anything together. Since I'll be there, though, I'll go march in the parade and wear a corsage. I've never actually been to a Homecoming parade at Sewanee. Always good to take up new things.
I'm very much looking forward to a weekend in the mountains. The weather is supposed to be good, and they say the leaves are at peak color. It will be great to catch up with old friends and to sing in a large choir. It's hard to let go of all that needs to be done here, but I know the weekend will be refreshing and a big treat after last weekend's interview.
When I return Sunday night I will hit the decks a runnin'. Projects are lurking, and I'm preaching again soon. I'm also helping plan Lessons and Carols this year as well as continuing my field ed work. The year is zooming by. I wish there was a way to notice it more instead of always being in a rush.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home