Monday, October 01, 2007

Two Down, One to Go

Yesterday's sermon at my field ed church went really well. I spent most of Friday and Saturday working on it, and people seemed to like it. We had a great day at church yesterday. The music was particularly excellent. One of the kids played his violin to accompany the choir anthem. Good music selections. St. Elisabeth's felt really upbeat yesterday. I had a friend come with me who hadn't been to church in a long time, and she said she wanted to come back. Now I just have to prepare my sermon for Wednesday on St. Francis, figure out what I'm going to say for my parish analysis at my field ed class on Wednesday afternoon, and prepare the agenda for the worship committee meeting I'm running Thursday night. Oh, and did I mention I'm also in school and have homework?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home