Field Ed
I love the drive to field ed. I travel up Sheridan Rd. along the lake through huge mansions and lots and lots of trees. The past two years I never got off campus and so didn't really see autumn. This year I'll be able to note all the changes in the trees, which have already started changing color. Yesterday was especially beautiful with a crystal clear blue sky after a storm in the night. Yesterday was 75, tomorrow is supposed to be 90. The weather is weird.
I taught my first adult ed at St. Elisabeth's today. It went well, I think. People stayed about 20 minutes afterward to talk and ask questions. I was less scared than I've been doing that sort of thing. Tomorrow I preach on Thecla in the chapel. I did a sort of final rehearsal tonight, and one of my friends was my audience. She said it worked for her. I like having someone hear the final run through, makes me really go through and not cheat and look at my notes. I'm a little gun shy after forgetting my sermon at my parents' church, and I don't want that to happen again. I'm excited, too, though. I do like preaching.

1 Comments:
I know that you'll do great today!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home