Back in Evanston
After a very busy and exciting two weeks, I am back in Evanston. It was warm and sticky yesterday, but a cool front has come through, and it's supposed to be sunny and 70's for the next week. Quite a relief after the 100 degree heat in VA.
I just learned last night that Diocesan Council has been moved up a week, so my ordination date is actually February 1. I think it's going to be at Bruton Parish in Williamsburg. The church is small, so we will probably have tickets. There are 6 of us to be ordained transistional deacons. This will alleviate one of my seminary friends' concerns that my ordination will be in Lent. Now it's the Friday before Ash Wed. rather than the Friday afterwards.
Here are a few pictures from the potential church. The outside of the church, the rectory, and the inside of the church.

1 Comments:
It's cute, Lauren!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home