Friday, August 31, 2007

Quiz Time

You Are a Yellow Crayon

Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.
You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.
Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.
While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.

Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.

8 Comments:

At 8/31/2007 4:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear...I'm a purple crayon.

 
At 9/01/2007 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuligin. As I remembered.

 
At 9/01/2007 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ultraviolent, yeah!

 
At 9/01/2007 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue, naturally. Or supernaturally, depending on how you see these things.

 
At 9/01/2007 8:00 PM , Blogger Merely Human said...

Thanks for the links or I would never have figured out it was you or who you were referring to. Never read or watched Clockwork Orange, and it's simply been too long since Hitchhiker's, and I'm not sure if I ever got through the Wolfe. Very clever posts, I must say. Wish I had clever responses, but wit was always more your strength than mine.

 
At 9/03/2007 3:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll probably breeze through Clockwork Orange sometime this year, since it's part of this series I'm kinda sorta reading. The Hitchhiker's reference was a little obscure. But I think you'd like the Wolfe these days. The pace is deliberate, and it's a pretty dark series, but there are additional levels going on that I'm sure I didn't pick up on back in the day.

Thanks for the praise! (Though the entries should perhaps be attributed to extra caffeine and not any particular wit.) I was a little put out at also being pegged as purple, and what that said about our compatibility, and then I thought goodness what a limited range of colors, the designers were definitely not having enough fun. I think there were one or two more I wanted to post, but apparently Blogger got to thinking I was spam for posting so much so quickly. Or maybe Blogger didn't like my sense of humor.

Anyway, even if I don't comment on every entry, I'm glad to be able to keep up with your doings!

 
At 9/03/2007 4:52 PM , Blogger Merely Human said...

If there was an award for most frequent commenter, you would get it. Often you are my only commenter. But then again, I have some shy readers who simply email me their comments and don't post them. Whatever works.

Seems like a lot of friends are purple. My mom is the only one who hasn't turned out yellow or purple. I'm not convinced of the accuracy of this quiz. (Of course if it's accuracy I'm looking for, why would I be taking online quizzes?)

 
At 9/06/2007 7:48 AM , Blogger Lee said...

purple, too.... fancy that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home