Saturday, October 27, 2007

ORDINATION WILL HAPPEN!

Just a quick post from my friends' house in Norfolk for those of you awaiting the news. I had my final interview yesterday, and they passed me for ordination. The bishop said he'd do it if I showed up. The interview was the easiset yet - they hardly asked any questions. I also got to interview for an assistant position that sounded exciting to me. It has been a good trip. VA has been in a drought, and it has rained non-stop since I've been here, so they are thankful for the rain. I'm hoping it will be dry when I land in Chicago.

Thanks for all the prayers and support. Yippee!

5 Comments:

At 10/27/2007 9:48 AM , Blogger Emily Williams said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Lauren!

 
At 10/27/2007 12:04 PM , Blogger Raisin said...

Great, Lauren!

 
At 10/27/2007 3:36 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Unsurprising - but YAY!

 
At 10/28/2007 10:31 PM , Blogger Rainy Rector said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Hallelujah! Yeah!

 
At 10/30/2007 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home