Weather Whiplash
It's been close to 90 for several days. Today it is 69. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 58. Craziness.
I've been too busy to post. My three sermons are over. They went well. I've started my month of teaching Sunday School to 1st and second graders. I've run my first worship committee meeting at Field Ed. I've taken my Prayer Book mid-term on the historical prayer books, and tonight I take my pseudo mid-term on Anglican Polity and Canon Law. Today I follow up with the GI doc though I have nothing new to report. Tomorrow we start the official prep with the Dean for GOE's. My parents are visiting this weekend.
That seems like a lot of stuff.

6 Comments:
Jim Sell says Hello -- he's interim at our family's parish church here!
Very cool! Hello back to him.
This comment has been removed by the author.
That IS a lot of stuff! And you're done with the Prayer Book midterm? WAYYY ahead of time? (Right?)
You go, girl!
do not worry about the test
you have a prayer book
you have the canons
you can look up whatever you need when you need it
all shall be well....
Glad to hear you weren't running in the marathon, just to top everything off!
For a quick laugh, visit lolcatbible.com it's teh funny.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home