Continued Good Health News
Health details here. I'm always worried about putting too much information, so if health details don't interest you, then skip this post.
Heard from the GI doc today and my blood tests came back negative. Seems like stress is the main issue with my stomach problems, and they've been much better this summer. The trick is not to let school stress me out too much.
I also had the follow up mammogram and ultrasound today. Sure enough, I have lots o' cysts. Yay me. None are a cause for concern, just irritation. Good news is that this counts as the annual mammogram, so I won't have to go back next month when I had planned to have it done. Cysts are probably just going to be an issue for me.
Another Greek test tomorrow, so I'd better get to studying. One more week, and then I'll be done. I'm ready for it to be over. I've written about 2/3 of the next sermon, so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

1 Comments:
Thanks be to God!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home