Done is better than good.
Well, a draft of the paper is done. Of course draft pretty much means final product these days. Aside from typos and minor word changes, I really don't rewrite anymore because the rough draft gets done in time to be turned in. I'm a couple of days ahead, but with everything I need to do before leaving for Kansas on Thursday, I can't spend any more time on this paper. The motto in seminary is "Done is better than good." Last year I had a harder time accepting that. This year I have no problems with it.
I can't believe I'm going to Kansas in three days. I don't know what the Internet access will be while I'm there, so it may be a couple of weeks before I get to post again. Happy Halloween, everyone.

1 Comments:
"This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays." - Arthur Dent
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home